Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby Bottle Waterfall and Grad slider cards ~ Marji

Look at what Marji has to share with us today :)
Baby Bottle Waterfall Card
&
Graduation Slider Card
 
From Marji:
Today I get to show you 2 different interactive cards. I have so much fun making this type of card. I really get into a rut at times doing simple fold and simple layered cards. I love making cards that challenge me and take me longer than 10 minutes to complete.
 
The first card is a Baby Bottle Waterfall Card. This is an amazing birth announcement card. I printed out pictures of my daughter while we were still in the hospital. She is 3 now but I really wish I had this file after she was born, everyone would have gotten one of these cards.

I'm going to show you each layer as it opens, this is a picture of her foot in my dad's hand. It's hard to believe she was so tiny. We couldn't find socks that would stay on her feet, she would kick them off!


 This is a picture of her asleep in my mother's arms, so precious!


And here she is all dressed, ready to go home. I bought this outfit before we even knew she was a girl. I just knew, my husband thought I was nuts but I knew, I just knew.


 
And inside I cut the second bottle that comes in the file and made it into a book mark. I printed a big picture of her ready to come home and put it on one side.


And on the other side I put her birth information. I think this is a great keepsake for grandparents and Aunts. I know I'll use this book mark!


My second card is a Graduation Slider Card. This was a lot of fun to make and the file comes with written instructions that are super easy to follow so don't be intimidated!
This is what the card looks like with the slider pulled up. I attached the ribbon to give the graduate the hint there's more to the card.


And here is what it looks like when they receive it. I sprayed the front of the card with shimmer mist to add some pizaz and added a yellow gem stone to the tassel on the hat.


I hope you like my cards today, they were so much fun to put together.
 
Also don't miss the
*** SALE * SALE * SALE ***Spend $10 or more at the CK2 Store
and get HALF OFF your entire order!!!
Use Code ~ FALL
Now thru Nov 30, 2012

5 comments:

Creative Kuts said...

these are amazing. great job.
Cheryl

MaryEllen said...

Wow these are fantastic !!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Love these cards! Magnificent job!

Grannymama said...

Great job...love both cards...

cema1cema said...

This is absolutely adorable!!
Christina