Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gingerbread House Box ~ Marji

Look at this adorable box Marji has to share with us today :)  and she made a super simple and cute little mini album to go inside.
 
Words from Marji:
 
Today I am showing you the super sweet gingerbread house box.

Lot's of things can fit in this box. I made a simple book to place in it to help save those holiday memories.

For the book I cut 6 pieces of pattern paper into 4 by 8 inch pieces an folded them in half with the plain sides together. I then used my Cinch to punch holes in the open side. I also cut 2 pieces of red paper 4 by 4 inches for the front and back cover. I used my marker in my cutting machine to write the title and filled it in with glitter glue.


Here is the cute box with the book inside. You could add a gift card and some candy as well, or jewelry. :)

This box was a lot of fun to put together and really went together fast. My machine was acting up so I had to cut a few things over but other than that, I would have been done in about an hour, not bad at all.


The box can be found by clicking on this link if you want your own file.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

MaryEllen said...

Fantastic work Marji love the gingerbread house box and great idea to put a cute mini album inside!

pam said...

love teh box im going to make one and store all my christmas embellishments in it til i get my pictures developed!