Friday, November 2, 2012

Santa Box ~ Tammy


Tammy has made the adorable NEW Santa Box file for us today.  I just love how she did the beard and mustache with the
Liquid Appliqué.  This is such a cute file!!!

Here is what Tammy had to say:


For my latest project I have done the Santa Box. It can be found at http://www.creativekuts2.com/item_162/Santa-Box.htm

I used a DecoArt Glistening Snow Writer on the fur of the hat and the pompoms. I used Liquid Appliqué on the beard, moustache and his eyebrows so they have some dimension added to them. I just used a little bit of ribbon to tie it at the top of the box. These are a quick little box to put together.
 
Don’t forget the many other files that can also be purchased at www.creativekuts2.com. There are always new files coming to the store.

1 comment:

Tiggerscraps said...

Love this! His glasses are so cute!!